[Clubs] NUCCC2010 delayed. Not happening on Friday the 13:th

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Wed Aug 18 18:00:24 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 06:07:09PM +0200, Marcus Dicander wrote:
> Dear NUCCC community.
>
> I'm afraid I have some bad news.

Aw, chucks!

> Stacken will not be able to arrange NUCCC2010 on August 13:th.
>
> The two main reasons for our failure is that we have been unable to
> obtain a venue good enough to host the parties. Also,
> although the date was optimal for some people, others couldn't make it
> because of exams and collision with the introduction
> period for new students. We now realize that October/November would be
> much better for everyone involved, except the
> BBQ.
>
> We ask the NUCCC community: Any opinions on dates?

Pretty much any date would work for me, I don't study much anymore but I
believe that exams are around october. So november would be good in that
regard.

I for one is really looking forward to NUCCC!

/Pontus.