[Clubs] NUCCC2010 delayed. Not happening on Friday the 13:th

Marcus Dicander dicander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:07:09 CEST 2010

Dear NUCCC community.

I'm afraid I have some bad news.

Stacken will not be able to arrange NUCCC2010 on August 13:th.

The two main reasons for our failure is that we have been unable to
obtain a venue good enough to host the parties. Also,
although the date was optimal for some people, others couldn't make it
because of exams and collision with the introduction
period for new students. We now realize that October/November would be
much better for everyone involved, except the
BBQ.

We ask the NUCCC community: Any opinions on dates?

Sincerely,
Marcus Dicander on behalf of Stacken