I'm very curious to see what you will make of Emacs

Didrik Madheden didrik at kth.se
Mon Jan 7 13:38:37 CET 2008

It's not necessarily a bad thing, (Might even be a good thing) but I
think it shows that (Microsoft thinks that) some *NIX geeks can't like
Windows on its own merits, and that some form of charming tactics are
needed. Whether this is really the case, and if so which religion is
to blame is an open question.

/Didrik

On 07/01/2008, Magnus Lindkvist <nauir at hotmail.com> wrote:
> And that's bad becuase...?
>
> magnus

-----BEGIN 2ROT13 MESSAGE-----
Low Bitrate Netlabel: <http://flb.gg8.se/>
Blog:
<http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com/>
SKRIVA på Lysator. Ditt Ahrvid-fria alternativ: