RT

Anders Troback freebsd at troback.com
Tue Apr 7 20:44:11 CEST 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:35:19 +0200
peter h <peter at hk.ipsec.se> wrote:

> On Tuesday 07 April 2009 14.38, Anders Troback wrote:
> > Är det någon av er här som kör eller har satt upp RT (www/rt38)?
> >

> > \\anders
> >

> Vad är RT  (www/rt38) ?

#cat /usr/ports/www/rt38/pkg-descr

RT is an industrial-grade ticketing system. It lets a group of people
intelligently and efficiently manage requests submitted by a community
of users. RT is used by systems administrators, customer support
staffs, NOCs, developers and even marketing departments at over a
thousand sites around the world.

RT3 significantly revamped the RT codebase, featuring standard-compliant
Web UI, approval-based workflow system, REST-powered RPC mail gateway,
recursive group membership with delegates, autoconf, custom field
support, I18N and L10N framework, web-editable scrips, better
documentation and regression test suite, and more.

WWW: http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/
#

believed to be clean.