arla on FreeBSD 6 or 7?

Gernot.Hueber@infineon.com Gernot.Hueber at infineon.com
Tue Jan 22 20:48:13 CET 2008

Dear Alec,

Thanks. I installed heimdal-1.0.1 to a new dir and arla worked out fine. Thanks a lot!
So from my side, I can confirm arla (and an older version of the openafs server) is running on FreeBSD 6.2.

I have really long waited for arla up and running again. Thanks to all who contributed to get arla working again!

Best regards,

Gernot