arla on FreeBSD 6 or 7?

Alec Kloss alec-keyword-arla.4d43de at SetFilePointer.com
Tue Jan 22 00:49:36 CET 2008

On 2008-01-20 11:42, Gernot.Hueber at infineon.com wrote:

> Dear Scott,
>
> Thanks for your advice, I did already try that (heimdal-1.0.1 from the ports). But still, I am out of success?!
>
> Best regards,

You have to watch out for older versions of arla or openafs headers
in /usr/local/include---I experienced simaliar looking havoc during
my testing of my version of the arla port when I had OpenAFS 1.5.30
installed into /usr/local.  For this reason, the OpenAFS 1.5.30 port I
made installs the headers into /usr/local/include/openafs instead
of /usr/local/include.  I'd try to start cleaning out AFS-looking
stuff from /usr/local/include and try again.  I'f you'd like, I can
provide a binary package too.

Alec Kloss  alec at SetFilePointer.com   IM: angryspamhater at yahoo.com
PGP key at http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA241980E
"No Bunny!" -- Simon, from Frisky Dingo