arla on FreeBSD 6 or 7?

Gernot.Hueber@infineon.com Gernot.Hueber at infineon.com
Fri Jan 18 08:03:47 CET 2008

Dear Alec,

Unfortunately I was not that lucky. I tried on FreeBSD 6.2, with
heimdal-0-8-branch

Best regards,

Gernot

[...]
. -I../include -I./../include -I../rxdef -I.. -I./..
-I/usr/heimdal/include -I/usr/heimdal/include -DAFS_HCRYPTO -DINET6 -g
-Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-declarations
-Wnested-externs -c rxgk_common.c -o rxgk_common.orxgk_common.c: In
function `rxgk_derive_k0':
rxgk_common.c:131: warning: implicit declaration of function
`gss_pseudo_random'rxgk_common.c:131: warning: nested extern declaration
of `gss_pseudo_random'
rxgk_common.c:131: error: `GSS_C_PRF_KEY_FULL' undeclared (first use in
this function)
rxgk_common.c:131: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
rxgk_common.c:131: error: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/ghue/src/arla/rxgk.