New msg with 0.42 and NetBSD 3.0/i386

Jason White jdw-arla at menelos.com
Mon May 8 21:54:29 CEST 2006

I keep a copy of NetBSD's pkgsrc repository in AFS and update it nightly.
Since upgrading to arla 0.42 (NetBSD 3.0/i386) I see several of these
messages during the nightly update:
/netbsd: nnpfs_message_installattr: data but no tokens
(236,536870984,41005,26690618)

The last two numbers differ with each message.  I receive no errors from cvs
and my repository is still successfully updated.  What's most bothersome is
the frequency of these messages in my logfiles.  During the four hours it
took to update the tree this morning I saw over 13000 of these messages.

Any insight into what's causing these messages?

--
Jason White <jdw-arla at menelos.com>       Jabber: jdwhite(jabber.org)
http://www.menelos.com/~jdwhite                  jason.d.white(gmail.com)