nnpfs/xfs_message.h documentation

Kristaps Johnson kristaps at gradient-enterprises.com
Tue Jun 20 22:17:56 CEST 2006

Hello everybody.  Does anybody know of API documentation for the
nnpfs_message/attr.h (xfs_*.h on some unices) files?  I'm implementing the
xfs char-device with a non-arla superstructure.  Thusfar the arlad code
itself has provided a clean resource but I'd like to be certain about some
structures and valid values.  For instance, does struct nnpfs_handle
always correspond with cell, volume, vnode and unique?

My questions have been hitherto answered by the code (both arlad and the
kernel device) but I'd like to corroborate with an existing documentation
base.  These bits, of course, will be made available for future
implementations.

Thank you,
   Kristaps