Tokens disappearing on freebsd 5.5

Scott Peshak speshak at iastate.edu
Fri Jun 16 01:10:51 CEST 2006

> I think you key is wrong, are you using the right principal from your kdc,
> and did you extract the right key to your KeyFile ?

I extracted the afs/randomscrews.net principal from my kdc to make the
KeyFile.  I then used heimdal's ktutil to create the actual KeyFile
that my file servers use.  Just to be sure I just reextracted a new
keytab and made a new KeyFile from it, but this doesn't seem to change
the behaviour.

Also if my KeyFile were incorrect, would i still be able to get and
use tokens successfully using the openafs client on other machines?
Because i've only had problems with arla.

Scott