roken and heimdal dependencies

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Tue Nov 15 15:06:47 CET 2005

Garrett Wollman <wollman at csail.mit.edu> writes:
> Right now I have to ssh to a Lignux machine to do any sort of AFS
> administration, since the Arla utilities are so incomplete.

You can always try fooling us into adding the parts you miss. These things
are often interrupt driven... Or send patches, of course. Usually, the
hardest part is not writing the code but figuring out how it is supposed to
work. The specs aren't always complete, and deciphering the "reference
implementation" can be rather tricky. But I would like a full suite of
utilities.

/t