running 0.36 on linux-2.6.10 (debian)

Harald Barth haba at pdc.kth.se
Tue Mar 15 12:19:32 CET 2005

> Because I would like to use a package and I can compile both my kernel and the
> modules package with make-kpkg...

So convinnce some debian develloper to make a deb file or whatever it
is called in Debian that builds the stuff. Ok, I'm ignorant about the
building system in Debian, but it shouldn't be more difficult than
s/0\.36.2/0.38/g

I don't mind giving feedback to someone making a new debian package, but
the initiative must come from someone fluent with the debian build system,
not from myself - I'm just plain incompatible with dpkg.

Harald.