arla on dual amd 64-bit

Rasmus Kaj kaj at kth.se
Thu Aug 11 18:05:33 CEST 2005

 >> Don't try to do that.  Just let the admin supply the proper value.

 HB> I don't think that is good enough because this limits Arla on FreeBSD
 HB> to "admin skill level" persons. I think we should aim for more than
 HB> that.

I don't think we need to worry about that; people who are not "admin
skill level" will use the GENERIC kernel (and probably won't use
x.0-beta), so for them the defaults that bsd.kmod.mk creates if it
doesn't know KERNBUILDDIR will work.

--
Rasmus Kaj --+-- rasmus at kaj.se --+-- http://www.stacken.kth.se/~kaj/
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. -Euripides