Arla 0.38 on Fedora Core 3

Alexander Boström abo at kth.se
Thu Apr 14 00:27:52 CEST 2005

ons 2005-04-13 klockan 16:32 -0400 skrev Nicholas R. Markham:

> I then typed "/sbin/service arla start" and got the error "Loading nnpfs: Kernel
> module nnpfs.ko not found."  Does anyone know what I should do to fix this?

Ignore the binary nnpfs RPM from the FTP server. It only works with an
old kernel. Also ignore the binary Arla RPM:s, because they're old (Arla
0.38). I should just delete them.

You need to download the Arla source rpm and recompile it. See the web
page for details. The result will be Arla 0.39 with nnpfs compiled for
the current kernel.

/abo