kalog in 0.36.2

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Wed Jun 30 09:52:07 CEST 2004

Hi all,
for those of you who use a ka-server:
we brushed up kalog a bit, and included it in arla-0.36.2. Unfortunately,
it doesn't build cleanly on all systems, so we don't build it by
default. If you feel like trying it out, you need to define
KASERVER_SUPPORT (for example, by editing appl/lib/ka-procs.c or running
'configure <your args> CFLAGS=-DKASERVER_SUPPORT'). Also, you need to run
make in appl/lib and appl/kalog in the build tree.

The debian package has this included by default.

Any feedback is appreciated. OpenSSL and kerberos versions, it's a jungle
out there.

/Tomas