0.36 on OSX 10.3.4

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Sun Jun 13 21:05:30 CEST 2004

Aaron Rosenblum <arosenbl at mac.com> writes:

> It builds ands seems to run!  I can get to my cell if I configure it
> using the /usr/arla/bin/ArlaConfiguration.app.  One other question
> though (i've been out of the loop for a while), what is the
> make-mac-package.sh script and do I need to run this in addition to
> make/make install?  If so, it says it wants
>
>    make-mac-package.sh srcdir destdir
>    srcdir is where arla is installed ($DESTDIR/$prefix)
>    destdir is where the installation tree ends up
>
> Should i just use srcdir=/usr/arla/bin and destdir=/Applications or
> something like that?

If you take

http://people.su.se/~lha/patches/arla/make-mac-package.sh.in

and replace the orignal make-mac-package.sh.in in the source tree and run
config.status in the build tree you should get a script that doesn't need
any arguments at all.

Not sure if it works though, haven't tried it.

To answer your question, srcdir is where a clean arla is installed,
/usr/arla usually, and destdir is where a copy of the installation tree
will be.

My modifications are that it makes a clean copy itself.

Love