0.36 on OSX 10.3.4

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl at mac.com
Sun Jun 13 20:16:10 CEST 2004

It builds ands seems to run!  I can get to my cell if I configure it
using the /usr/arla/bin/ArlaConfiguration.app.  One other question
though (i've been out of the loop for a while), what is the
make-mac-package.sh script and do I need to run this in addition to
make/make install?  If so, it says it wants

   make-mac-package.sh srcdir destdir
   srcdir is where arla is installed ($DESTDIR/$prefix)
   destdir is where the installation tree ends up

Should i just use srcdir=/usr/arla/bin and destdir=/Applications or
something like that?

thanks again!

Aaron