amd64_linux26?

mmarion@qualcomm.com mmarion at qualcomm.com
Fri Jul 9 00:32:08 CEST 2004

Moved form openafs-devel list...

On 30 Jun, Tomas Olsson wrote:

> I think that has been (temporarily, anyway) fixed now in cvs HEAD.

Cool.. I'm updating my testbox now and will give it a shot on here.

> Are you happy about patching & building your own kernel, or should we try
> to get things working for the default kernel? I will need some testing
> assistance in that case. Let me know.

Either way is fine with me.  Against distro kernels would be nice, as they
could make rpms, or we could build them ourselves.  But I'm not against
patching kernels as required... I already do it on our main image now.  I've
had to patch the newer autofs4 stuff, bcm5700 driver, etc.

--
Mike Marion-Unix SysAdmin/Staff Engineer-http://www.qualcomm.com
Drew Carey: "Look, this is an odd question, but you're kind of cute and you're