Problems with Arla 0.36.1 on Linux 2.4.26

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Tue Jul 6 15:36:09 CEST 2004

Björn Torkelsson <torkel at acc.umu.se> writes:

> Any backtrace on where it is segfaulting?

Nope, but the bug is fixed in CVS. And of course, it was in a totally
different place. Anyway, thanks for reminding me.

> PS. I just filed a bug against makedev in debian to add nnpfs.

Ok, good. I'm not sure the maintainer will add nnpfs until our slot in the
official linux device list has been updated. The LANANA has accepted our
update, but they don't do releases all that often. I hope you can live with
the current workaround in the debian arla package for now.

/Tomas