Problems with arla and MIT kerberos

Denis Oliveira Damazio damazio at bnl.gov
Wed Aug 25 14:16:02 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have installed arla with MIT kerberos (and libkrbafs from MIT) in a
Fedora Core 2, but I cannot have AFS write access anymore... I get the
tickets with kinit, but the no tokens are held by arla in the
/usr/arla/bin/tokens command... My configure line for arla was like :
./configure --with-krb4-include=... --with-krb4-lib=...
--with-krb5-include=... --with-krb5-lib=... --with-krbafs=...

I can get tickets seen by klist for kerberos 5 and 4 servers, but I only
get read access....

Thanks,

D.Sc. Denis Oliveira Damazio   -  email:damazio at bnl.gov
PosDoc Researcher at the Brookhaven National Laboratory
http://www2.bnl.gov/damazio      Phone: (631) 344-5879