Patch for build of arla 0.36.2 for FreeBSD 4.10

Georg Graf georg.graf at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Aug 23 11:05:53 CEST 2004

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 03:30:41PM +0200, Tomas Olsson wrote:

[...]

> things in order ourselves. I'm not sure how well the freebsd port works at
> the moment, Rasmus proposed some updates:
>   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=68556

ahh, I wasn't aware of the port ... great!

> Btw, why kerberos 4? Some say it is best to avoid it. krb5 works in most
> cases.

Oh, well, it is our ancient infrastructure and a lot of
dependencies and too little time to upgrade ... we plan to do it
next summer.

thank you!
  George

--
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Central and Internet Services Section