Arla 0.3.5.11, Mac OS X 10.2.6

Keary Lay kearylay at engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 8 22:19:02 CEST 2003

The problem: I can't get Afslog to authenticate.

The background:
1)I have installed the Arla  0.3.5.11 mac binary.
2)I have installed the mit kerberos extras and created an
edu.mit.kerberos file in library preferences. I have also read the
kerberos prefs in Mac OS X 10.2 documentation
3)I have added Arla to the path.
4)I can get kerberos tickets with the mit kerberos for mac gui prog.
These are v5 tickets.
5Afslog tries to authenticate but does not succeed, and gives no error
messages (that I can find)
6)I tried aklog at the command line and it says
aklog: Failed getting tokens for cell engin.umich.edu.

I have had previous versions of Arla running (prior to the afslog
program). I've also read the email thread from back in March about
getting arla working. Not sure where to go from here.

Keary Lay