Arla and OSX 10.3

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Mon Oct 27 17:48:58 CET 2003

Thanks Paul,

Did you build this from the 0.35.12 tarball? Did you use the developer
tools from 10.3 to do the build? Does afs appear in your finder?

I have been using 0.35.11 and MIT krb with Arla's Afslog.app quite
contentedly for a long while. /usr/arla/bin/aklog never did work here-I
am sure that someone understands why. It has something to do with the
way that my site converts kerberos 5 tickets to afs tokens.

People in my office would like such a tool as you describe in your side
note. I created an alias for Afslog so that I could enter kinit and
afslog on the command line rather than dig around in the finder.

	t.

--
Thomas Jordan
Fermi National Accelerator Lab