FreeBSD 5.0 vnode_if.h creation method.

Andrew Kolchoogin andrew at mowgli.rinet.ru
Thu Jan 30 15:21:26 CET 2003

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 01:42:18PM +0100, Love wrote:

>> Does anybody interested in appropriate patch to
>> cf/bsd-header-vnode-if-h.m4?
> I've fixed a while ago in the the current sources.
Thanks.

> I think there was other things (that wasn't pulled up from current) that
> stopped 0.35.x for working on freebsd 5.0.
Too many. :) Beginning with minor tweaks (gcc v3.2 used on -CURRENT wants
"-ffreestanding" compiler switch to avoid strange warnings about bzero()
redefinitions, etc.) and ending with VFS reconstruction. ;)

> I rather see that you tried out 0.36pre12 and see if that fixed your
> problem.
Well, I'll try.
--
    Yours
        Andrew Kolchoogin.                              [AKOL-RIPE, AKOL-RIPN]