Arla and Mac OS X

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Tue Sep 24 16:12:36 CEST 2002

Dear Peter,

I have had some success in running arla-0.35.10pre4 which is in
ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap although I just now noticed that there
is a pre5 there.  < pre4 was causing my 10.2 to daily, randomly kernel
panic. pre4 _seems_ to have fixed the problem. No panics since my early
last week install (now up to four machines with pre4 all ok).

You will have to build this yourself, let me know if you need an assist
there. You must install the developers tools that shipped with your
10.2.

Best regards,
	Tom