Kernel Panic on OSX 10.2

rickcarback@mac.com rickcarback at mac.com
Thu Sep 12 02:49:32 CEST 2002

Ya, actually i realized that like ten minutes after I sent the
e-mail..pretty dumb of me.

On a better note, arla has been running since then, and my machine
hasn't crashed...so whatever did compile fixed the problem..i'm about
to compile the whole thing again just for sanity's sake.

Thanks Alot to those responsible for the fix.

-Rick Carback