Linux problem in 0.35.9

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Sat Sep 7 22:12:31 CEST 2002

Love <lha at stacken.kth.se> writes:

> > Hm, OK; that's a disconcerting observation.
>
> Yeah, I've verified that it didn't work (thanks Mattias for setting up the
> computer). I've partly fixed the problem but it needs some more work.

Ok, so I made it work on a 2.4.19 kernel tonight, they had ñchanged the
semantics for d_revalidate().

There is a snapshot that includes the patch here,
ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap/arla-0.35.10pre3.tar.gz

I'll see if I have time to look at the Darwin problems tomorrow/monday, but
it might take the whole day to install 10.2 on my poor beige G3.