FreeBSD port?

Aaron Angel aangel at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 14 20:38:11 CEST 2002

> >     The FreeBSD port of arla seems to be broken, is it possible to fix it
> > up?
>
> Yes. At least it builds when using the port package below, didn't try it
> since I can't reboot the machine right now.  The computer I compiled is a
> RELENG_4 machine that I compiled yestoday. (is already running arla).

Also note that the FreeBSD port in CVS is still outdated, v 0.35.6.  I've
built 0.35.8 with a quick port I whipped up and it works fine.  (One could
probably simply change versions in the Makefile, comment out the BROKEN=
line, and run `make makesum', and the port should be ready to build after
that...)