Extending the life of tokens?

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Thu Aug 1 15:58:47 CEST 2002

Dear Magnus,

Thanks once again. Adding the /etc/krb.conf file worked perfectly and now I
have longer-lived credentials. I have not yet tried to battle with the one
in charge of our DNS....

    [owen-meany:/etc] jordant% unlog
    [owen-meany:/etc] jordant% klog
    jordant at fnal.gov's Password:
    kerberos-iv/udp unknown service, using default port 750
    [owen-meany:/etc] jordant% tokens

    Tokens held by Arla:

    User's (AFS ID 8998) tokens for afs at fnal.gov [Expires Aug  7 09:32]
      --End of list--
    [owen-meany:/etc] jordant% more krb.conf
    FNAL.GOV
    FNAL.GOV fsus01.fnal.gov
    FNAL.GOV fsus04.fnal.gov
    FNAL.GOV fsus03.fnal.gov