aklog on OSX 10.1

Sandor W. Sklar ssklar at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 17 01:34:31 CEST 2001

At 6:05 PM -0400 10/16/01, Aaron Rosenblum wrote:
>Hmm
>
>According to:
>
>http://web.mit.edu/openafs/ (assuming it would apply to arla as well)

Perhaps my understanding of these things is incomplete/wrong, but I
think that there are more pieces needed to get (at least) what I'm
looking for ...

(a) a working installation of KfM

(b) a sucessful compilation of the krbafs library, linked against KfM
(not KTH-KRB)

(c) a successful compilation of the Arla source, using KfM and the
above libkrbafs

Point (a) is easy; I'm waiting for some patches from the MIT folk in
order to get point (b) complete.  Once that is done, I assume that
point (c) will be pretty easy.

(Note that I believe that all of the above works fine right now if
you use KTH-KRB instead of MIT-KfM, but that's not what I want to do.)

If I'm wrong on anything here, or if someone can refute my
statements, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks, --Sandy

--
sandor w. sklar                |    Non impediti