Arla and OSX 10.1

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 19:54:13 CEST 2001

 >Sorry, you also need to give the arguments "--with-krb4=/usr/athena
 >--without-krb5" to configure if you have installed kth-krb in
 >/usr/athena. This disables the Kerberos 5 that comes with Mac OS X.

Does this mean that Arla does not work with the Kerberos5 implementation
that MIT provides with MacOS X 10.1?  What about the aklog program they
provide to 'convert' tokens?  I too would like to get AFS up an running
in MacOS 10.1, but I am still a little confused on how to do so with the
MIT kerberos.

thanks

Aaron Rosenblum
University of Michigan