Arla Configuration w/ 0.35.6 for Mac OS X 10.1

Greg Welch welch at cs.unc.edu
Sat Nov 3 19:03:28 CET 2001

Magnus.

Thanks for the ptr to the test version. I still see the trampoline
dialog the first time I use it it seems (when the client is not yet
running?) but then after I start the client, quit the gui, and then
re-start the gui, I do not seem to get the trampoline dialog.

Also, the gui state still appears to be broken to me. (You are probably
aware.) It appears to say/think the client is off, even after I have
started it w/ the "Start" button and it clearly is running (I can
see/write my afs space). If I try and click "Start" again I get a
"cannot start arla" message, which makes sense to me because it is
already running. But I can't stop the client from the gui. (I can I
suppose by killing arlad and....)

Thanks for your help on this and all arla efforts.

--Greg