FreeBSD Linux emulation / arla 0.34.6

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Jan 27 23:32:36 CET 2001

> I have discovered a rather interesting bug with this combination,
> and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction
> to help me track it down.
>
> The problem is that linux binaries which call getdirents on an afs
> directory do not report the last directory entry:

Hmm. Could it be getdirentries itself, or some oddity that is not
documented, but worked around in libc? I also have some
getdirentries (FreeBSD version, patched together I directly admit)
based code that sometimes doesn't seem to be able to find certain
directories.

Marco van de Voort (MarcoV at Stack.nl or marco at freepascal.org)