pts membership not working?

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Sun Jan 7 19:14:30 CET 2001

Nickolai Zeldovich <kolya at mit.edu> writes:

> > bash-2.04$ pts mem cohentl
> > cohentl
> > Can't get a ticket for realm CLARKSON.EDU: No ticket file (tf_util)
> > membership: error PR - Permission denied. (267269)
>
> The arla command-line tools don't grab the token out of the kernel,
> but use your krb4 ticket; it looks like your cell uses kaserver, so
> you should be able to use kalog to get a v4 ticket.

I've updated the lib the read the tickets to fallback to read tokens if it
failes.

I've put up a new snapshot, can you please try it out ?

Love

ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap/arla-0.35pre3.tar.gz

: nutcracker ; pts mem lha -cell e.kth.se | grep arla
  arla
: nutcracker ; KRBTKFILE=/tmp/no.file pts mem lha -cell e.kth.se | grep arla
  arla
: nutcracker ; unlog
: nutcracker ; KRBTKFILE=/tmp/no.file pts mem lha -cell e.kth.se | grep arla
Can't get a token for cell e.kth.se
membership: error PR - Permission denied. (267269)