howto

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 10 03:39:34 CET 2001

On Monday, December 10, 2001 00:37:32 -0800, "David J. M. Karlsen"
<david at davidkarlsen.com> wrote:
+-----
| Does Arla support larger partitionsizes than OpenAFS and Coda? (Eg 8 and
| 20GB or so)
+--->8

OpenAFS supports much larger partitions than that; some of the older backup
utilities will have problems with the larger partitions, but you don't want
to use those on large partitions anyway.

I don't think I'd want to use milko for large production partitions....

brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     [linux: proof of the million monkeys theory]