arla 0.35.6 and NetBSD 1.5/i386

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 4 23:25:39 CET 2001

At 3:09 PM -0500 12/4/01, Todd Cohen wrote:
>Can anyone help me here?
>
>./configure --with-roken=yes --with-roken-include=/usr/include/krb5
>--with-roken-lib=/usr/lib ;make

Can't exactly help, but I've been meaning to test this kind of build
myself.  Sorry it didn't work, but I was afraid of that.

I think it will work if you use the libroken that comes with Arla,
but you may need to go through the make files to make sure you are
including a consistent set.

I will note that there was a NetBSD package for Arla, but it was an
old version.  It still was helpful for me to look at it to see where
to check makefiles for library conflicts.  The package is intended
for NetBSD 1.4 which used MIT kerberos instead of heimdal.
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu