Authentication with Arla, krbafs and kerbV5 in darwin

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Wed Aug 22 19:41:18 CEST 2001

On Wednesday, August 22, 2001, at 12:31 PM, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

Where and how do I get krbafs-0.9.8?  I've registered for Darwin source
code, but I don't see that listed at opensource.apple.com.
<snip>

Hi Henry at.al.,

I sent this earlier today to the folks at CMU. I originally found it
there, downloaded it and let it sit until I had more time. I went back
there this morning to ensure that I had the most recent version. When I
received the 404, I used the version on my machine. I still have the
tarred files....

Best regards,
	Tom

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Thomas Jordan <jordant at fnal.gov>
> Date: Wed Aug 22, 2001  09:51:49 AM US/Central
> To: andrew2-webmaster at andrew.cmu.edu
> Subject: Broken link
>
> Hello,
>
> <http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/krbafs-0.9.8.tar.gz> yields 404 - not
> found. Where can i find the current release of krbafs?
>
> Best regards,
> 	Tom

Thomas Jordan
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory