Arla and Kerberos V?

Economou, Matthew [EESUS] MEconom at EESUS.JNJ.com
Thu Apr 26 18:57:58 CEST 2001

How do I convert Kerberos V tickets ("afs/cell at REALM") into tokens
usable by Arla?  The client system is NetBSD 1.5 (which bundled
Heimdal), with the kth-krb4 and arla packages installed.

The servers are (1) a Windows 2000 domain controller and (2) a
Linux box running krb524d (from MIT Kerberos V release 1.2.2) and
OpenAFS 1.0.3.

I can obtain tickets in the domain using the Heimdal client, but
I have no idea as to go about converting the V5 "afs at IRTNOG.ORG"
tickets into tokens.  With AFS/OpenAFS, I can use the AFS Migration
Kit, which provides a utility called "aklog" that not only will
convert the tickets, but set up a PAG as well.

What am I missing?  Pointers to the literature or archives are
much appreciated.

--
Matthew X. Economou - EESUS Webmaster - 513-337-8486
"Life's not fair, but the root password helps."