arla 0.35.3 on FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE gets confused about whichvolume it's in

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 24 04:06:13 CEST 2001

On Tuesday, April 24, 2001 01:40:18 +0200, Love <lha at stacken.kth.se> wrote:
+-----
| So if I understand it right, I just should build perl-modules in a volume
| that have a readonly clone ?
+--->8

Look in /afs/ece/support/perl/5.00503/modules-1, it should be world
readable.  This one never builds properly on any of our freebsd 4.2 boxes,
where some of the smaller collections (in particular modules-3) *usually*
succeed.

(Oh, looks like I was wrong and it's 0.35.2.  Default configuration though.)

brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]