Startup item for Arla on MacOS X

Magnus Ahltorp ahltorp at nada.kth.se
Tue Apr 17 13:32:48 CEST 2001

> Oh, wait, that didn't work, since the file-browser looked after a
> .something file/directory in the each directory. Of a couse we could fake
> that too, but we never figured out how and why file/directory was stat()ed.
>
> Magnus, please correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as I remember, it tries to look for a directory named
"Contents" in each directory, since it wants to check if the directory
is an application.

We tried to fake that, but it turned out that it would mess up the
code too much. I'd rather see that Apple would fix this in some way,
but if they don't, maybe we'll have to fix it in arla.

/Magnus