kernel module

Chris Wing wingc at engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 25 01:04:36 CEST 2000

Faheem:

I don't think that you would find it particularly difficult to make the
RPM SuSE-compatible. Anyway, I just pointed it out in case you found
anything in the scripts or specfile interesting. (I handle the case of
multiple kernels installed in the machine, detecting whether the network
is up, dealing with the cache files, etc).

-Chris
wingc at engin.umich.edu