kernel module

Chris Wing wingc at engin.umich.edu
Sun Sep 24 19:35:50 CEST 2000

Faheem:

You might want to look at my Arla RPM here:

http://eltopo.engin.umich.edu/caenlinux/6.1/SRPMS/SRPMS/arla-0.31-12.src.rpm

it handles the case of having multiple kernels installed and should work
with RedHat 6.x systems. Note that it doesn't build multiple kernel
modules automatically, you have to edit /boot/kernel.h for the time being.

-Chris Wing
wingc at engin.umich.edu