arla Debian package

Adrian Bridgett adrian.bridgett at iname.com
Sat Oct 28 23:07:17 CEST 2000

On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 15:55:34 -0400 (+0000), Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
[snip]
> * Copy the userland config.h into the subtree from which you're
>   generating the xfs-source package; call the copy user-config.h.
>
> * Begin xfs-source's acconfig.h (or config.h.in if you're not using
>   autoheader) with
>
>         #include "user-config.h"

Yep - that's now what I'm doing (ish).  Nothing so neat as what you
suggested though.  What I'm doing is using a small configure.in, running
autoconf over it and putting the resulting configure script into the
package.  This has the small advantage that the end user doesn't need
autoconf or any of the cf/ directory.

Adrian

Email: adrian.bridgett at iname.com
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-  By professionals for professionals  -*-  www.debian.org