make distclean

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Wed Oct 25 09:32:20 CEST 2000

Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner at student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> for building a Debian package, one needs a working "make
> distclean". This patch adds a "distclean" target in some Makefiles
> where it was missing, and adds a few more files that need to be
> deleted. Ideally, a diff between the distributed source and the tree
> after "make distclean" would be empty, but some part of the build
> process that I don't really understand insists on changing
> include/arla-version.in...

Applied, and I did some more cleaning while there.

include/arla-version.in i generated by config.guess in the AC_KRB_VERSION
autoconf-test, so it should probably be removed in the distclean target i
to directory (and now is).

> Also it seems to be wiser not to remove the man page on "make clean"
> in lib/cmd, since there is no way to recreate it...

Yeah, this was fixed in HEAD a long time ago, and I think I remember to
pull it up to 0.34.4.