Any known problem with arla under high memory load?

Nils Smeds smeds at pdc.kth.se
Thu Oct 12 10:41:27 CEST 2000

OK,

The first try of recreating the problem failed due to too short life-time
of AFS tokens. The only thing noted this far is that there are a number of
XFS Panics during the run that I don't know if they are important or not:

Oct 11 14:49:08 p08 kernel: XFS Panic: xfs_message_installattr: got token w/o data!
Oct 11 14:49:46 p08 last message repeated 4 times
Oct 11 17:15:06 p08 last message repeated 4 times
Oct 11 17:15:07 p08 last message repeated 2 times

The file that I referred to eralier looks consistent from all AFS-clients I
have tested. So it contains all those zero bytes also on the client that wrote
it.

I'll return when/if I can get a repeat of the original problem

/Nils