Installing Arla

Mahir Aydin maydin at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 29 20:03:59 CET 2000

When I try startarla, it says nothing, and does not give me a command line
prompt either.  Assuming that is how it is supposed to be, when I try klog,
the same thing happens and I cannot do anything.  My ThisCell and
CellServDB files are correct and I can ping the servers.  What is the
problem????

Mitch Collinsworth <mitch at ccmr.cornell.edu>@stacken.kth.se on 11/29/2000
12:56:55 PM

Sent by:  owner-arla-drinkers at stacken.kth.se