installing arla on FreeBSD

Mitch Collinsworth mitch at ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed Nov 1 06:50:05 CET 2000

Greetings,

I'm trying to install arla for the time on a FreeBSD 4.1 system and
am not (yet) succeeding.  We have an existing Transarc AFS cell.
I haven't found documentation explaining exactly how this is supposed
to be installed so have been trying to figure it out.

What I've done so far is to install kth-krb4 followed by arla, and
put our cell name in ThisCell.

What I'm getting when I run arlad -t is:

   Tue Oct 31 22:21:08 2000: arlad: getting ticket for msc.cornell.edu:
   No ticket file (tf_util)

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

-Mitch