can't klog

Robert P Ricci ricci at eng.utah.edu
Fri May 26 20:20:42 CEST 2000

You'll probably also have to stick a few files in /etc/kerberosIV:
krb.conf and krb.realms. Below are the ones I use, for the cs.utah.edu
and eng.utah.edu cells - I just listed the AFS servers as my Kerberos
servers:

10 siren:~> cat /etc/kerberosIV/krb.conf
ENG.UTAH.EDU
ENG.UTAH.EDU afs1.eng.utah.edu admin server
ENG.UTAH.EDU afs2.eng.utah.edu
CS.UTAH.EDU cadeserv.eng.utah.edu
CS.UTAH.EDU cadeserv2.eng.utah.edu
CS.UTAH.EDU cadeserv3.eng.utah.edu

11 siren:~> cat /etc/kerberosIV/krb.realms
.eng.utah.edu           ENG.UTAH.EDU

Thus spake Sam Xie on Fri, May 26, 2000 at 02:23:02PM -0400:

--