loads of XFS panics

Assar Westerlund assar at stacken.kth.se
Tue May 9 21:52:03 CEST 2000

Tino Schwarze <tino.schwarze at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> writes:
> Hi there,

Hi, Tino.

> I just compiled and installed ARLA 0.33 - it gave me a horrible lot of
> XFS Panic messages all over the place.
> I made a copy of /var/log/messages after running "fs xfsdebug
> almost-all" and placed it under
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~tisc/arla-xfs-messages

Thanks.  These messages take themselves more seriously than they
should.  They should of course not happen, an we should print them but
they do not really that mean something is wrong for you, but rather
that code doesn't do what other parts of it assume it will.

So don't worry about and tell us to fix it. :-)

/assar