Remaining:m68k-NetBSD

Christoph Wissing wissing at mail.desy.de
Fri Mar 24 22:39:29 CET 2000

Hi again,

what a fast reply, many thanks.

Every things works fine with the suggested changes.

> > 3.) Arla on NetBSD m68k
>
> It should work, the part that might cause problem is lwp, but since you
> have passed that when building (it died on xfs). Could you please mail us
> the output so we might figure out what is wrong (what version of netbsd are
> you using ?).

These games with m68k-NetBSD have lower priority since they going on at
home. The LinuxPPC stuff is needed in the office and now since Kerberos
and AFS are working I need to merge with ssh. I had this already working
but destoyed somehow. Just being in contact ro real experts is there an
easy-to-use patch for xdm. I mean just logging in and getting a token?

On NetBSD I use version 1.4.1. Since during building the occured some
problems with include files it my be that my upgrade from 1.3.2 was not
completely successful. I am considering to go to 1.4.2 when I have time.
Maybe after a clean installation I try arla once again and then I will
keep you informed.

Thanks again,

	Christoph

ain and then I will